Saturday, September 23, 2006

Photographers at Play

A great thing about having fantastic friends in the biz is that at the end of a Saturday when you’ve both just finished a wedding you go to your photographers friends house and take more photos....of one another! That’s what Gerri and I did tonight. We both were finished our weddings at 6pm. After, we meet at her house so I could see her now finished studio so of course, both being photo nuts, we took some photos.

About my wedding today...it was beautiful and I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow with lots of photos, but for now I’m off to bed.

Here is a photo from the Jenna/Gerri photo session tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd, you are SOOPER hot, my friend! Thanks for visiting. Too bad all the pics of me got 'accidently' deleted, lol. ;)