Monday, September 04, 2006

Rainy Engagement



Yesterday was such a raining day and I had two engagements. I'm trying to get all my engagements done on Sundays...you know, sticking with a schedule. August was pretty busy with weddings from Thursday-Sundays on some weekends. Anyways......one couple decided they would wait until the sun was a little brighter but my other couple had no choice, rain or shine.....they had to be done yesterday with the wedding just coming up in Novemeber and the two of them flying around the world for work. I asked them to bring umbrellas and I brought a pink gerber daiy thinking maybe it will help to add colour since our sky was so grey.

The bride and groom to be are such an adorable couple! The photos turned out great and I'm sure they will agree.

No comments: