Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Email Down :(

Hopefully this will just be a problem for today but I’m unable to return email. Something about something expiring and I need a key code which is on the box of the program which is in the other house that I have not completely moved out of yet. I can still receive email - I just can’t reply, but I hope to have it up and running again tomorrow or later tonight.

What else....

The day care photos went well. I photographed 70 students in four hours...not bad.
I just got the school photos back from Goodwin and they look great. I’m hoping I’ll get to do them again next year and I’ll get even better as it was my fist school setting and I plan on it being my only. I’ll post about the school later, maybe today after I get some editing done.

Enlargements are being printed and will be done this week for Sara & Jeff, Nat & Jay, Carlie & Steve and Lizzy & Brent.

Anyone else? Just let me know as I'll be picking up prints on Friday.

Anyone else who needs thanks you cards please let me know right away so I can get them done for you as I plan on spending a lot of time on story albums soon.

I think that’s it for now.

Jenna

No comments: