Thursday, October 26, 2006

Jenna? Oh Jenna? Where have ya been?

All I can say is.....

What an October this has turned out to be!!! I have soooo many photos to share, and stories to tell. I'm now three weddings behind in my blogging but will catch up soon :) Sorry to all that check back here often and look forward to seeing new things. I love to keep updated here, but just have not had the time lately. I've completed three story alums - printing nine and they are ready to go to the new and fabulous printer. I can't wait to get them back to share with everyone. The new story albums are stunning! They take hours and hours to make but so worth it in the end.

The school photos went well and I'm photographing 70 children tomorrow in a daycare, busy, busy! I'll fill you all in on how that goes. 70 children in one day! I'm wondering how long that will take.

Next month I have a workshop with another great photographer/friend in Burlington. It will be a ton of fun and as well as very informative. I'm also planning for yet another workshop in Febuary that will take place in Toronto.

That's it for now. I'm off to proof a story album with a bride. Hopefully I'll get some photos up tonight if not tomorrow night.

Take Care everyone!

No comments: