Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Still going....


Baby Jacob & mom Brenda having a great time :)



The happy couple....really happy. The pose so well together that really, most of the time the photos were unposed and I was just catching them in moments. It was great as they were wonderful to work with and so easy to photograph.




We were having so much fum with photos that this was the last photo we took and then the owner of the resort drove up in a golf cart informing us that we had to get to the reception soon so we got this one last photo....

I could go on posting about this wedding and couple with lots of photos, but I guess I have to stop somewhere. The wedding album is full fun photos in a very story telling style. I can't wat until they arrive back from the honeymoon to show them the wedding album. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the Bride & Goom had a lot of fun. Your photos are beautiful. You have captured great moments here the bride & groom will truly love.