Thursday, November 30, 2006

She's having a baby

What's very fun is photographing an engagement, and then the wedding, and then the maternity photos -- right to family photos. I have a friend that named her biz Stages Photography just for this reason.

This is the first time I've ben sent ultrasound photo. I just love it! This photo came from Nat & Jay who were married in June. I obviously did not take this photo but Nat has given me permission to share it here. Ultrasound photos are definitely among the most precious photos...with out a doubt.

I just wanted to share it here because I love, love, love the photo and loved that Nat also thought to send it to me.


Here's Nat & Jay from their engagement session




And here they are on thier wedding day

I'll be seeing them again in January for maternity photos.

Thanks for sharing the photo Nat!!!

No comments: