Saturday, November 11, 2006

Update

I've had a few sessions in my unfinished studio. The ceiling is not dry walled and the building is not properly insulated....so on and so on. And for those that have been in the studio I have told them I'll send them a photo when the studio is finally finished. You know, a before and after kind of thing. Well, in 2-3 weeks I'll have that photo ready for you. The guys start construction on Tuesday and estimate 3 weeks at most. Yeah!!!

I'm still a bit behind in posting photo sessions. Lately my time has been spent on story albums. I still want to chat about three weddings including the "I do....Let's Eat" wedding. What a blast that was! Photo friend Gerri and I took a great class together with a Master Photographer and I have some really great photos from class to share as well as a fun story about the the kids in the candy store.

No comments: