Monday, December 25, 2006

It's about time, ah?!!

It hasn't taken me so long to get to this today because I've been busy. It was a pretty slow day. I sent out Christmas cards this morning while my boyfriend was at work and then researched more on this really cool new program I'm thinking about buying that will be totally great for About Image Brides.

I know your thinking--"just get to the results"!!!

So here's what I've decided on with the number of votes and what each couple will receive:

1. Tracce & Jason - 235 votes
Free Wedding Photography

2. Natalie & Stephen - 190 votes
Big $$$ off

3. Crystal & Terry - 153 votes
Free coverage of ceremony and park photos
Digital images included

4. Lisa & Michael - 132 votes
Savings off your package
$$$ off

I'll email the couples now with more details.

Sorry it took me all day to make up my mind on everything for everyone envolved.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great contest!! Congrats to everyone and especially Tracee and Jay. It has been an interesting day running to the computer every hour to check the results. Tracee and Jay are a very deserving couple and being in the wedding party and a close friend of both of them, I can assure you that you will have fun working with Tracee and Jay.

Anonymous said...

A huge Thank you goes out to Jenna and to EVERYONE who voted for us & all the other couples in the contest. What a great way to support those you love. Thanks so much guys! Natalie & Steve

Anonymous said...

Awesome contest Jenna! Congrats to Tracee and Jay!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I would also like to give a huge Thank-you to Jenna - as well as Everyone who voted! Happy Holidays!!

Crystal

Anonymous said...

Jenna, this has been truly great for each of the couples and how nice that everyone comes out a winner. :)