Wednesday, January 03, 2007

101 things to do in 1001 days

I don't really make new years resolutions because I always have monthly goals.

A few photographers have started this: 101 things to do in 1001 days. If you google it you will see tone of lists like this and even help forums on how to get your list started.

Here' mine:

1. redesign my website
2. launch a mom blog
3. have my work published in a magazine
4. Shoot a wedding outside Canada
5. get a bunny
6. get to the gym more
7. buy two more studio lights

8. teach photography classes
9. get my birth certificate
10. and passport

11. look into teeth whitening that doesn’t hurt
12. learn to skate
13. learn to line dance
14. learn Adobe Lightroom
15. learn and use Show It
16. organize my office…like really organize (didn't last long)
17. blog for a straight 30 days/1 month
18. get more 12 or 12’s done
19. write something and have it published
20. learn RAW
21. get my thank you cards out to those I need to thank
22. have regular massages
23. listen to more comedy
24. go to more movies and plays
25. visit with a friend once a month
26. go on outings with other photogs

27. tan regularly
28. get back at instructing aerobics
29. learn to cook
30. follow a weekly food plan
31. plan grocery shopping trips with a food list
32. cook 4-5 nights a week
33. Bake once a month
35. learn more vegetarian recipes

35. take a road trip just for fun
36. Find my old friend Richalean (spelling)
37. buy a good hair straighter and the serum to go with it
38. donate the clothing and shoes I don’t wear
39. Attend a Yervant course (MAY)

40. keep to my daily to do lists
41. listen to uplifting motivational programs while driving

42. drink 8-10 glasses of water a day
43. make more photo friends (always doing)
44. second shoot a wedding for someone I admire ( I shoot to much for time to do this)
45. switch from pc to mac
46. pay off school loans
47. pay off biz loans
48. take Brad RVing
49. make a habit of cleaning my car
50. go a whole month without eating out
51. enjoy a spa with a friend for a day
52. own all the Sex in the City seasons (almost there)
53. complete a scrapbook
54. read more on parenting
55. burn the candles in my house

56. buy the studio pros on my wish list (always a growing list)
57. update my wardrobe (ugh)
58. find and buy a designer purse that is not leather
59. buy a red purse
60. buy winter boots

61. take a long hike with Brad and not get lost
62. limit weddings to 20-25 a year as that’s plenty
63. shoot a dress trash session in a car wash
64. start a photo series
65. shoot something for charity (PAWS & Cancer)
66. shoot ‘a day in the life of…someone”
67. encourage or mentor upcoming local photographers
68. stop drinking Ice Caps (I quite trying to quite)
69. have a gallery in the studio (almost done)
70. improve my lifestyle
71. shoot for a calendar
72. do at least one thing everyday to improve my business
73. sing in the car more with my sister
74. learn to snowboard
75. read at least one complete book a month
76. learn more about hockey and what the blue line is all about
77. spend more time on photo forums

78. spend less time on facebook
79. take my son camping and build a fire (didn’t work last time)
80. go horseback riding
81. update from an MP3 to an ipod

82. purchase a wide angle lens
83. watch more photo videos
84. meet 10 photogs I know only through FaceBook
85. advertise on the radio
86. have a store front studio
87. move into a bigger place
88. learn off camera flash
89. take my son out of the country
90. get a new phone
91. find some stuff to out on my sons bedrooms walls
92. learn to do the things again that I miss
93. get new backdrops for the studio
94. buy brad new goalie skates. he's only ever had used
95. learn more about finances
96. raise money for something I believe in
97. jog more with my son
98. keep my son active and interested in sports
99. get new business cards
100. give my at least son 4 hugs a day
101. make more time for family

No comments: