Monday, January 08, 2007

More Bridal shows:

The Rogers Centre -- Toronto
Largest Bridal Show in Canada
expecting a total of 20,000 brides over the weekend
January 12-14
I'll be there with frien photographer 'Photography by Lora'

The Quinte Mall -- Belleville
January 25-28
I won't be there Saturday but assistants Janet & Melissa will be there to take my place and fill in any questions you might have. I'll be helping a photographer friend who is in last minute need of some help covering a wedding. However, I'll be at the show Thursday, Friday and Sunday.

The Arena -- Picton
February 18th

That will be it for me until the fall.

Yesterdays show was great. There were a total of 9 men there (2 of them came to my table) and I meet someone with the same first and last name as me. I also meet the beautiful Crystal from the free wedding contest. Pictures do not do her justice as she is stunning and everyone in her wedding party is also very beautiful. I also meet Kelly who booked me for her wedding last year. Her and fiance Robin have their engagement photos posted in this blog a few months ago. There were a few other familiar faces, people from high school and even others that recognized me as the photographer from past weddings. The show was great and all the brides to be agreed.

No comments: