Sunday, January 14, 2007

Online Orders

It's been since last April when I went to one of the biggest photo conventions in the world that I have been looking for an online ordering system. After taking my time and looking into 12 different companies I have finally found the one!!!

What does this mean???

Every session, may it be a portrait session, engagements to weddings -- your photos will be placed into a gallery that you will be able to access with a password for proofing and ordering.

In addition to viewing your photos this new company that I have partnered up with also allows your wedding story albums to be viewed, proofed and ordered as well.

Once you have your password you can email it out to friends and family who will then also be able to view your images or story book and even order for themselves.

So, now how do you do this??? Well, I have updated my website with a new link "online proofs" (last link, bottom right) all you do is click there and the rest will be a matter of knowing your name :) and password.

This is still being setup with the company I finally decided on and will be up and running soon.

All galleries will only be available for viewing for three months from the posting date. That will give everyone lots of time to order what they like without taking to much time to getting to it.

No comments: