Sunday, February 25, 2007

blah, blah, blog :)

I almost have all my computer problems solved. I now have most of my programs back, but as long as I have CS2 (my editing photos program) I feel I'm in good shape and that's taken care of.
I have a few things to catch up on but I expect to be all caught up by Tuesday evening as I only have a few sessions to work through.

What else.....

My son and I had our own photo session and we do this every once in awhile. He also enjoys taking photos and has his own porfolio built up. I have two Uncles that are photographers so maybe it runs in the family :)

That hair there -- usually sticking out f his head unless he showers

Here are two my son took of me

Yup, he is pretty good :)

He started taking photos as soon as he could hold a camera and right away he had talent for framing people properly into a frame at such a young age. He uses a Canon digital SLR of his own....the Rebel that I use to use.

This is our Pirate look

After our photo session we went to Winterfest in Belleville. It was awesome -- we looked at ice sculptures, watched tug-a-war between the police and fire department (I thought the fire department would win but they didn't) ate soup, my son had beaver tail and I think we got sick from that restaurant but we went onto ice fishing and then finished up with skating.

We both had horrible stomach aches and when we got back home we crashed on the couch until 9pm and then went to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are so darn adorable!!! I love the 2nd one that he took...someone needs a new profile photo!