Monday, February 19, 2007

CRASH!!!

So, it's been awhile since I've posted until today and I have a great reason....

I had a big computer crash and lost EVERYTHING that wasn't backed up :(

For about 2-3 weeks I was having email problems where I could not read all the emails coming in and some emails I could read but not email back...and others were fine. It was a strange thing. Then I lost ability to access some websites and then I just lost everything that wasn't backed up.

Luckily for me being on top of things :) all photo sessions are backed up as well as all story albums being worked on. I just sat down with a bride for 4hrs to design a story album and then lost everything about 48hrs later. I'm soooo glad that's all backed up.

But, I have lost a few emails of a few of you and I know you or friends read here so you will get this:

Tracee O.
Crystal F.
Sarah D.

I need you to email me.

And, if you emailed me in the last few weeks and have not heard back form you this is why and your email is now erased from my hard drive :( so feel free to email again.

Thanks to everyone that has known of the problem and has been patient :)

My computer is in the shop right now and I'm on my back-up. I LOVE having two of everything but I miss CS2 as right now I am working in PS7...just a few more days and I'll have my baby back -- I mean computer ;)

No comments: