Friday, February 09, 2007

News Stuff

The Picton Bridal Show is coming up! The date is February 18th from 1-4pm. Melissa and I will be there and easy to find as we are the only female photographers in the show. The very best DJ will be there (Jason Furgason) If your going to the show and still looking for a DJ be sure to check him out.

The Picton Gazzte issued their bridal section today in the paper. There is a 1/2 page colour add in there of mine and if you have seen it you'll notice the front page photo is one of my photos. I haven't seen it yet but my sister in Picton filled me on on the details. Here is my half page add I designed:



Besides that I have a few new sessions to post that I'll get to.

My son is ill with the flu right now :(

But here is a photo from a recent session....I'll be back with more soon.

Oh, and here is the magnetic calendar I made for Dr. Dempsey at Quinte Pediatrics.


I love these calendars and even have a few of my own that will be available to anyone who wants one at the Picton Bridal Show.

No comments: