Sunday, February 04, 2007


With the wedding planned in May of this year Erin and Pat came over today for engagement photos. Erin and I meet through my good friend Gerri several months ago. Erin actually sent me a thank you card for taking on her wedding -- that's my first thank you card I received before the wedding :) The ground is covered with snow right now which makes for nice photos so outside we went after the studio photos.



The ranch style fence is often used in photo sessions and I love when guests have their own ideas for photos. Erin knew before we went outide that she wanted a photo of the two of them kissing over the fence. I love it!

And, here is another colour phot0 :) I know, lots of B&W. All photo were taken in colour and I just added a lot of B&W photos in addition to the colour photos for their newspaper engagement that is coming out soon.

Very easy couple to photograph -- even if they are Nikon users.....just kidding! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. The couple looks like they were having a great time.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing!