Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I have been blog tagged by Tanya so my mission from her is to post 10 photos of things that drive me crazy. I've posted more then 10 photos but here are my 10 things that drive me crazy:
Number 1 - Dealing with Carpal Tunnel from hours of holding my awesome photo gear that I love. Carpal :( photo gear :))

Number 2 -snowstorms that prevent me from going to work. It only happend once this year :) and it wasn't a photo job I missed :))
Number 3 - Arguments over Canon vs Nikon -- can't we just all get along???
Number 4 -when I can't find any lipchap but I have so many tubs....not sure where they all go????
Number 5 - Arguments over film vs digital. Does this look like fun??? I think not! Digital!!! :)


Number 6 - When Tim's makes me runny Ice Caps. Yes, I fell off the no Ice Cap wagon, but I didn't have one today and I won't but I am drinking a coke right now :( But I had carrot juice this a.m after I went to the gym :) Anyway's, I had my photo friend Gerri on the phone with me just this week and I was getting a runny Ice Cap, but I sent it back. I'm a Ice Cap snob :0


Number 7 -Speeding tickets...and that's all I'll say about that...my fault, I know



Number 8 - People with camera who think they are photographers and then open up a biz....I have good number of these people in my area. They have zero knowledge on proper exposure, shot in auto and then take on weddings for money, but blow out the wedding dresses. Weddings are important -- don't fake photography!

Number 9 - When I feel there is not enough time in the day and I have a long to-do-list for the day...oh, and then of course when I don't get it all done




Number 10 - Most of all why is Remembrance day not a holiday in Ontario??? It is in other provinces. I think it's a very important part of history

Now I get to go tag someone else....mmmmmm, who is it going to be :)

7 comments:

Danna said...

LOL, thanks for the laugh. Your list is great. Beautiful image of the snow, I love it!!

Tanya said...

Awesome list.
And I totally agree about the Timmy Hortons!!! I love my ice cap!

Ellen said...

Love these. I can definitely relate, especially to the runny iced cap! I send mine back too! I think I relate to all of these except the snow day one. I love snow days :)

Katie said...

Awesome list. I can relate to a couple of those. :)

Lulu said...

This was so much fun to read! =)

But I loooove snowstorms!

Angela said...

lol! I like your list. I know a person just like #8! That drives me crazy too!

aboutimage said...

Nice to see I'm not the only one that likes a good Ice Cap :))