Thursday, March 29, 2007

OK, so I've been gone for awhile and if anyone wants to know why feel free to email me and I'll fill you in but it's a bit personal to blog about.

So, what have I been up to....

Well, last night I kept busy with a church group of children on a field trip to a police station. Anyone in my area -- I had no idea how big our station is inside.

Big news -- David Jay knows I'm alive!!! He not only emailed me (I'm on his email list) but he wrote on my facebook page :) David Jay saying anything to me is like....I can't even describe it....it's super AMAZING. And, if your a photographer you MUST know David Jay. And if you don't you need to know so check him out. Oh, and his blog I check it everytime I'm on the computer :)

Pics to come soon -- I promise!

Oh, and if you have a facebook page, look me up. You know my name :)

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Hey Jenna,

Hope everything's ok!

Awesome about David Jay!!

You're so cool ;)

I'll look you up on facebook sometime.. not that I'm on there, ever, but when I am I will.

Anonymous said...

I would be SOOOOOOO excited if David Jay wrote to me...holy crap.

jennkinsler said...

David Jay is a superstar LOL I would be totally starstruck. Although I keep getting an error message when trying to view his blog.

aboutimage said...

Jen - I just checked the link and it works on my end. Try a cut and paste here: http://opensourcephoto.blogspot.com

I'm in total lust ;)

jennkinsler said...

I have tried opensource so many different ways. The same things happens everytime. Error message from IE and shuts down. I hate it too, because I love his website.

aboutimage said...

That's strange???


I'll try emailing you the link and see if you can get it that way.

His blog is amazing and has tons of info on it for photographers