Thursday, March 22, 2007

Playing with CS2

I have a wide angle lens that I borrowed from a friend for 7 days but then he flew to England so really it will be 20 days I have the lens before I give it back now, and I STILL haven't taken it out yet. The scenery just isn't there in all my mucky weather :(

But I did take out my zoom lens for a few close-ups around home -- cropping out the muck.
This is Sundance coming to say hi to me over the fence:
and here she poses for me :)
And here we have Hershey who also poses well for the camera but only after he jumps around barking -- which also make for fun photos. He is about 10 years old and is farily new to the farm.
This is part of the view I get from my desk....except I can see 8 bird houses. Well, 9 if I spin my chair around.


8 comments:

Lulu said...

Cool! I like your photographic 'eye'! Which wide angle lens was it that you borrowed?

aboutimage said...

It's a Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM

Reviews say:

Digital Camera Lens
10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM

The super wide-angle capability of the 10-20mm zoom makes it a very powerful tool for both indoor and landscape photography. It is specifically designed to optimise results with digital SLR cameras encorporating APS-C size image sensors or smaller. Aspherical lenses provide maximum correction for distortion and various aberrations; high image quality is displayed throughout the entire zoom range. The HSM equipped models makes fast AF speeds and quiet shooting a reality, and it is also capable of full-time manual focus. It has a minimum focusing distance of 24cm (9.4”) at all focal lengths. It is also equipped with an integral Petal-type hood to block out extraneous light.

---When I get around to it I'll post pice from my borrowed toy :)

Jennifer said...

I love animals and your captured them so well, beautiful!!

Ellen said...

I love these, especially the dog. Great conversion!

Make sure you don't completely miss out on your time with that lens, I love wide angles :)

Katie said...

I love the first one of Sundance! Great pics!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Beautiful horse and I LOVE the photo of your dog :)

Rebekah said...

I love the first one! #3 is great too. The wide-angle lens sounds so fun - I look forward to seeing the pictures you take with it!

Christie said...

niiiice horse pics! i love the conversion you used on the dog too. can't wait to see pics you take with the wide angle.