Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sarah & Chris Married March 17th

I was sooooo excited to wake up yesterday morning with new snow covering the ground on my March 17th wedding!!! It was a bit yucky the day before with mud and dead grass to fill the background of photos....yeah snow!!!
This wedding took place at a cute little church in South Bay, Prince Edward County. I love the church as there are great angles for photographing the bride and groom...yes, it's all about the angles :) I just love the County -- beautiful!

The reception took place at the Warring House in Picton and we did step outside for a few more photos since the grounds are so stunning.

OK, worst cake ever, and I can say this without upsetting the bride or groom because they saved they cake to take back to the decorator who charged $300 for what looked like a plate of cellulite. The cake was about an inch high and lumpy all over. What a disappointment for the couple. The Warring House pulled through with a cake of their own which was great of them :)
The cake decorator is from the county

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Congratulations to them!

So sweet, but that cake looks like a nightmare. That's really unfortunate.

I didn't realize you were in Ontario.. I'm in Toronto :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

I would not want to be the maker of that cake! Make sure you let me know who made that monstrocity!

Christie said...

i love the perspective of #2. your love for photography really shines through in your pictures. you must really love what you do! :)