Thursday, March 08, 2007

We had a little party at our house last weekend that I am just getting around to sharing where Sans Souci catered and the food was delicious!!! Thanks Greg for everything! He came to the farm, set up and everything was amazing :) I've worked with Greg before at weddings and I just love how he informs everyone of what is on the menu before we help ourselves.

The purpose of the party was to welcome a new Pediatrician to town so our guest list included several local Doctors, President of Quinte Health Care, President of the Professional Staff Association, the Mayor of Belleville and his family, and of course Belleville's top photographer :)

Here are some pics of the food:



I've been enjoying left overs all week :)

It was a great night. I'm not sure in total how many people where here but it was nice to meet a few new faces in the city.

No comments: