Monday, April 02, 2007

Finally....

I never get the chance to attend friends weddings and here is why -- two reasons:

#1. They invite me after I'm already booked for another wedding. Some brides book two years in advance and wedding invitations go out 6-8 weeks before the wedding but I usually find out about my friends wedding after I'm booked

#2. One friend of mine said instead of working at her wedding she wanted me to enjoy the day with her but by the time she set her date I was booked :(

So now, FINALLY I am going to my first wedding since the beginning of About Image Photography where the bride is a friend because she sent me a save the date card a year in advance for an off season wedding in Dominican Republic!

Here is the couple in an older post Click here

And she has a wedding website. All you brides out there -- wedding websites are amazing. Wedding Website Check this link out and maybe look into getting one for yourself.

I have one more frind that is getting married in 2008 and I just emailed her asking her not to consider Daina's date as an option for her wedding :) Who do I htink I am?!!

My good friends always get free photo services so it's worth considering.

I have a friend who booked me for her 2010 wedding - way to plan!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Holy crap, her wedding in 2010! I'm a spur-of-the-moment gal. I set my wedding date 5 mos out. :)

Anonymous said...

Dan and I are very excited that you're considering coming to the DR!! I would love it if you were there, actually it wouldn't be the same without you. You know, reminiscing about the good old days in Gr. 3!