Saturday, April 28, 2007

I took this yesterday in studio. I don't wear glasses to read but they are my glasses on my very fav. photo magazine that I read and look forward to monthly.
Starting last weekend I'm busy with weddings every weekend until the begining of November with weddings on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays. It's been fun posting all my play photos and I'm going to make sure I still have time for play pics now that full wedding season is back on for me. Play pics have been great to help improve my photo skills as I plan to never stop learning in the photo area. AND, thanks all the ILP girls for the motivation, ideas, photo challenges and compliments on my work. You girls are great and I know I wouldn't have so many play pics without your inspiration.
Wishing a great weekend to all! I'm off to a wedding! :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

good luck hope you get some great pics! This picture is very safisticated!

Ellen said...

Very cool pic! Great idea. You'd better keep playing, you know we love your posts (ok, your serious posts are great too, but still....)

And thank YOU for all the support and encouragement! I know I can always count on you as a visitor ;)

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Nice image! :) What mag is your fave btw?

aboutimage said...

Thanks ladies!

My fav mag is Rangefinder. Love it!

Anyone else read it?

Christie said...

Cool shot! I'll have to check out that magazine too.

The weddings sound very exciting! have fun and share some images with us! :)