Monday, May 21, 2007

5 Reasons to Blog

Yipee, I get to play blog tag again! I am to List 5 reasons why I enjoy blogging, and then tag 5 people, with no tag backs, and I have to let the people know I tagged them.

I have been tagged by A Madison Mom

5 Reasons why I blog:

1. I love to chat so here is one other way I can do that

2. I like the idea of letting my friends and clients know what I'm up to in my world of photography

3. I love hearing back from others and have even made friends in the blog world -- love the friends and love the comments

4. I love sharing my work and ideas and hope others can learn from it or can take some ideas of mine to make their own.

5. It's so much FUN!!!

Now, I'm going to tag:
3 Peas
Angela
Ellen
Melody
Willowdawn

All five check here often but I'm now off to let them know :)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Ahhh Jenna! Lol. Now you've got me thinking. I'll post my answers tomorrow, thanks for tagging me. Hmm and who should I tag? Hmmmmmm.

:)

Ellen said...

Oh and I like your answers. Of course we all love coming to your blog too!