Wednesday, June 06, 2007

May 26th Wedding

Pat made these napkin holders as favours for all the guests. Can you imagine the time put in to this?!! They are beautiful


And, here is Erin -- our stunning bride
The girls and I went out for some photos of just them before the ceremony. We did get a lot of fun ones but I'll share just one
This is the brides beautiful sister One of the groom before the ceremony
Erin's flowers and shoes. Erin wore her shoes plenty of times before the wedding to work them in -- you should see that girl run in heels and a wedding dress. The practice paid off.
The ring bearer -- cute face, lol
The location was at The Warring House Picton, beautiful spot. I love photographing there.


I have no idea what's going on here but when Erin saw this girl they started doing this finger thing...funny :)
The Ladies
The Gentlemen
SEXY!!!
Three of many of the bride and groom :)




The rings -- well, sort of, lol

I have more deailed ring photos as well, but these are fun


Great wedding - lots of fun but I knew it would be as the couple is awesome.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jenna...the blog sure looks awesome, I bet the couple is very happy. Looks like you did an amazing job. No surprise there. :)

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Another beautiful set of wedding shots! Just wonderful. They look like a lot of fun.

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Nice work once again! I LOVE the shot of the groomsmen :)

Stephanie said...

It looks like it was such a great day! :D You did wonderful capturing all the moments. :D

Jennifer said...

WOW, these are all awesome, beautiful job and what a beautiful couple!!! You rock girl!!

Angela said...

Beautiful, all of them! I love the ring bearer shot!

Anonymous said...

love the photos, it looks like they had so much fun! loved meeting the couple the day after their wedding! they were such nice people & loved their day.

great pictures jenna!
natalie :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I agree with Jennifer...You rock Girl!. :o)

Angie Penrose said...

These are so good!! I love the first one of the bride and groom. They look like such a fun couple.

Krista Jefferson Photography said...

Great shots!