Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dress Trash!!!

This top pic seems to be the fav with my photo friends

It was awhile ago I mentioned the dress trash pics I was taking, posted the video...and then I said I was going to post the pics...and you know, never got around to it yet. These are about a month old now, lol

These were taken at my boyfriends farm...barn, horses, sandy beach, waterfall, 80 acers of forest, river, gas station...we used it all.

Anyone out there willing to trash there dress next for me??? I have a ton of ideas already for my next few sessions.
...oh, and to anyone that missed the video - a dress trash is when you get to wear your wedding dress again, after the big day for another photo session and just have fun, play...do whatever you like...destroy it if you want. I was able to get this dress clean for another trash :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

pics look fantastic and tempting

Tanya said...

WOW- I dint know this was happening in Canada as well...lol
Awesome shots. I always inspired by your work.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I am loving this whole idea and your session looks like it was so much fun! Beautiful shots. I bet the bride is really happy with her decision to trash her wedding dress. So worth it!

Christie said...

you did a beautiful job, seriously! do they throw their dresses away after something like this?

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous Shots!! I think my favorite is that first on that you have posted above. But they are all amazing!! :)

Stephanie said...

This is such a cool idea! I love it! :D Great job as always. :D

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Love the photos. If my dress fit... I'd let you trash it!

Jennifer said...

wow you totally rocked these! I can't wait to see more from you! I personally really liked the first pic in your slide show where she is laying in the field! Gorgeous girl!

Angie Penrose said...

These are so cool Jenna! I love this idea. You did such a great job!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

These are AWESOME!