Saturday, August 11, 2007

3rd time around...together though

Married once locally because of health reasons in the family, then a destination wedding, and then Aug 4th for the reception party. In this group of friends this is my third wedding with another already booked for next year...they might liek me ;)

Here are two of the stunning Bride

Just showing off our blue skies!


This is the 3 month old of a bride I photographed last year and this little cutie is coming to the studio this Sunday

10 comments:

Ellen said...

How fun that they got to celebrate so many times! Love the pics, and that sky is gorgeous...

Jennifer said...

well you lucky thing you! I love these I really like the first shot, very beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful shots!!
Really great!!
Creative arm spread shot!
Love them all!

Stephanie said...

What stunning photos. :D
You always do such a great job...

Angie Penrose said...

These are so pretty Jenna! Love the first shot. Really great!

Christie said...

great as always! that's so cool that you're like extended family to all of them. i can see why they love you.

Anonymous said...

Love the angle on the 3rd one. nice. :o) And how great to have so many opportunities to capture this lovely group.

Angela said...

Wow! I have been gone way too long! I am amazed at your recent posts! So awesome! I love your creativity!

Tanya said...

Awesome as always!

Anonymous said...

that's my girl....