Thursday, September 27, 2007

Val and Dan married!!!


We satrted at Val's parents house for some back yard photos. Val was able to find a white umbrella just encase it rained as we have had soooo much of it this year...more on Saturdays I notice when I want it not to rain...luckily we didn't need it but it makes for a fun prop.

Here the girls are giggling about girl things...dress malfunction, lol

These are always my favorite ceremony photos. I find them very sweet, but maybe that's just me being a girl ;)


Here are my three favorites of the Val and Dan together


(such a FUN couple)

...and meet the brothers of the groom/groomsmen showing off their cuff lings/wedding gifts

I know...stunning, isn't she?!!

7 comments:

natalie said...

GORGEOUS photos Jenna!!
The ones where she's jumping on him in the field are absolutely stunning!!
(completely different side note...did you change your email address recently? we've meant to contact you but it keeps bouncing back!)

But seriously, congrats to the couple - gorgeous :)

aboutimage said...

Thanks Natalie!

I did change my email. If you go to my website on the contact page it will always bring you to me no matter what my email changes to as I keep the website updated. I'm going to email you right now if I can find your addess. See you in a week!

Stephanie said...

There really are no words to describe these..they're just so BEAUTIFUL! :D I love every one of them...

Great job!

Angie Penrose said...

Oh man, these are so good! You really did a great job on these. I haven't been by in awhile. Sorry I've been a slacker. :) Hope you're doing well.

Jennifer said...

THese are all absolutely beautiful Jenna. You've done it again girl! You rocked these!

aboutimage said...

Thanks everyone for your compliments :) I love hearing from you girls!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the creativity of the 1st shot, the laughter of the 3rd shot and also LOVE the look of pure happiness in the 7th photo. :o)