Friday, January 04, 2008

Michelle & Jack

My assistant Caitlin photoed the men while I photoed the ladies. It was a very cold, cold November wedding! (yes, I am very behind on blogging)


After the ceremony we took advantage of what sunlight we had left for some pixs of the couple as a 4pm cerempny in November does not allow for much light time.

The couple was great to photograph and I honestly don't even think you can see how cold it was looking at them

I heard someone behind me comment, "I wish my photographer had been this fun" while I was taking a series of fun pixs of the couple enjoying the moment

Romantic/beautiful was the goal of our photo session between the couple


She is such a beauty! I added this one to the website :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shots. You really cannot tell they are cold, great job!

Tanya said...

Wow- you would not have know they were cols at all, lol.
Great job ladies...

Jennifer said...

Jenna these are absolutely beautiful, as always!

sherry boles~ said...

So beautiful, Jenna!

Tiffany said...

Jenna~
These are such fantastic shots!!
WOW~ Love these!!

Angie Penrose said...

Jenna~sorry I've been a slacker blogger friend! These are gorgeous as always! You've got so many great things posted! Hope you're doing well.