Monday, March 10, 2008

BIG changes!

So, it’s official…I’ve moved the studio to 100 Station Street, Belleville. The new studio has a lot more to offer as we’ve really thought about what was missing in the old studio. We have added a baby change table, bottle warmer, more chairs, fridge with juice boxes for the kids, and water for the adults...coke for me, but I share. I have a new backdrop on the way. A four piece wardrobe will here soon that has mirrored doors. It will hold costumes, fashion props, wigs and so on but also act as a full length mirror for checking hair and make-up.

Upon entry to the building there is a secretary to check in with who will let me know that you have arrived. There is a large waiting room with toys and a water fountain.

The studio consists of an entry/gallery, camera/equipment room, sales consultation room, office, storage for props, shooting area, baby station, and change area. There is also a sitting area for friends or family. That looks down onto the studio.

I am still moving some stuff in but I am set up and already shooting in the new studio. I hope to hold an open house in April once I get everything arranged in the new location.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A Thousand Words Photography said...

Congratulations Jenna! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sounds wonderful! :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow Jenna!!! I am so excited for you, that sounds amazing! A little jealous too, hehe. Someday I will have studio... Hope you enjoy it!

MattDJ said...

You've gotta post some photos of your new space Jenna!! :-) Many congratulations!!!