Sunday, March 02, 2008

People's Choice Awards

Welcome to the first About Image Photography People's Choice Awards

How it works: You simply vote for your favorite image that relates to the themed topic
Why: So the clients of About Image Photography win free stuff (canvas prints, enlargements, gift cards and certificates to photo sessions)

Topic: Connection. i.e. connection between people

Vote! The winner will be announced in two weeks from today.

Image1Image2
Image3
Image4
Image5
Image6
Image7
Image8


9 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow all gorgeous!! but #3 blows me away!

Stephanie said...

Wow..this was a hard one. They ALL had great connection with each other. This was fun..it'll be interesting to see who wins. :D

Anonymous said...

#4 all the way,They have been thru so much & deserve the world,Go #4!!!S.W

aboutimage said...

I totally agree with the above that they have been so much. They are truly an inspiring couple. Photographing their wedding last year was an experience that I can't even put into words. I am very lucky to have meet them and seen such love.

Caitlin Domanico said...

I voted:)

natalie said...

Thanks guys, that's very sweet - and Jenna we adored working with you. It's true we've been through a lot, but we've also had an outpouring of love and support that has helped so much - we're very lucky for that. Off the record however, I'm in love with photo #2 and #8, and Stephen loves the one of the couple in the water. Seeing as it's actually a photography contest, our fingers are crossed that one of those couples wins (I think it's time to share our luck)!
Natalie & Stephen :)

Anonymous said...

I love the closeness in #4- their expressions look very genuine!

Anonymous said...

Hard to choose between 3 and 4, but I went with 4... it's just so close and personal! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Who won Jenna? I haven't seen anything on your blogspot so just curious. Debbie