Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm back!

What a week! I had the time of my life this past week. Between photographing weddings and hanging out by the pool in a gorgeous resort in Punta Cana, I just can't think of a better way to spend a week. Both brides and weddings were absolutely beautiful. AND, they both 'Trashed The Dress'!

A huge thanks to Dorothy who took care of the business phone line while I was away. She is amazing and scheduled studio bookings for my return. THANKS!

I'm working my way through emails and plan to get to it all on Monday.

I have a few studio sessions to post before I get onto sharing the weddings but it will take a few days to work through all the images. More to come...

1 comment:

Kellee Smith said...

So fun. If you ever need a second shooter you call me. I would love to get more into the destination weddings... I am excited to see more of your images.