Friday, May 23, 2008

Casey & Matt May 17th

The wedding took place May 17th in Belleville. I added a slide show link to the bottom of the post to share more photos as I only selected 5 to share here, so be sure to check out the slide show.

Here is a shot of Casey's bouquet Before the ceremony I went to get the last photo of Matt before things were started at the church. When I walked into the getting ready room Matt was sitting in the chair turning Casey's ring in his hand looking at it. I thought his was so sweet and I was wondering what he was thinking while turning the ring. I love this image.
After the ceremony we headed to a nearby park for the formals......but we were rained out so we headed to the studio

Notice Matt's shoes


There are over 100 images in Casey and Matt's slide show. Click HERE to see more

No comments: