Thursday, May 15, 2008

I know, I've ben a blog slacker!

It's been so busy and it's great to be caught up on my work but I have been slacking on the blog.

I've been busy in full swing now with wedding season, and the studio has been keeping things busy as well. It's another "I have a ton to share, but lack the time to get it up" excuse. But, the good news is I'm all to date with sessions. I have even delivered today's sessions. It's strange but the busier I get the more caught up I am :)

Anyway, I know I'm slacking here but I do think about it...that's counts, right?!! joking! I'll try harder :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love your images! Keep up the good work.

----------------------------------
We have an ongoing experiment regarding contrast in digital images, and there we need your help in collecting sufficient data.
We just ask you a couple of minutes to participate in our experiment, totally free and anonymous.
All you have to do is to rate one or more images according to contrast.

Instructions and the experiment can be found at http://www.leneogmarius.net/Contrast/

Thanks in advance