Saturday, June 07, 2008

Amey and Tim






Amey and Tim were married just West of Kingston in Amerstview. The wedding took place at a beautiful golf course. Although it rained through most of our photos you certainly can't tell through the formals.

Assistant Nicki and I had a great time with this wedding. The family and bridal party are fantastic. Amey made for a beautiful bride and Tim was a handsome groom. The couple returns from their honeymoon tomorrow.

I put exactly 100 images into a slide show that Nicki and I captured through out the day. FOR SLIDESHOW CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautifully captured (as always). I just did my 1st wedding and am hoping through time and experience that I will become even 1/2 as good as you are. :o)

Jennifer said...

these are great, I love your wedding work!