Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yes, I'm still here

...and very busy I have been photographing like crazy and working non stop (or so it feels) to keep on top of things. I was planing on going to bed at midnight but it's now past 1am and I'm still pushing RAWs through.

I do have lots of photos/stories to share...once I get around to it.

Here's what's new/what I have been up to:

1. I have some great help/second shooters this year! They are amazing and I hope to chat more about them soon.
2. My son is now on summer holidays! Yipee!
3. I'm moving at the end of July (still local)
4. I have pink and purple hair...it clips in and out, lol. No worries there for my more formal brides ;)
5. I haven't taken photos that are not work related it what feels like a very long time
6. I have been paying off debt like a mad women :)
8. I'm almost all moved into the 'new' studio...should be by July 8th :)
9. I have the most amazing brides and grooms this year!
10. I hope to get back to sharing what I've been up to regularly

I have a wedding tomorrow and another on Sunday - busy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...no joke, you are a busy woman! Looks like a lot of good things though, so that is nice. :o)Hope you are able to take some fun breaks with your son during this Summer.