Friday, July 18, 2008

Ashley & Anthony Married

I love Ashley! She is a fantastic bride (like all About Image brides are this year) She is very detailed with wedding planning, and was in the studio a few weeks before her wedding filling me in on the dress details...because I asked. I always love to hear about the dress. The wedding party was a blast to photograph and the family was fantastic!

As usual, Caitlin started with the men for pre-wedding photos while I was off with the ladies.
I love the way Anthony is looking at Ashley in the above photo.

...and I love this one below that Caitlin captured as the couple was walking to the limo from the ceremony.

I put together a slide show of wedding images with about 100 or so photos of the day between us two photographers. A few days after the wedding I called Anthony's mom and dad asking for the couples wedding song to use in the slide show.


CLICK HERE FOR SLIDE SHOW

The decorated bus in the slide show was the transportation for the wedding guests from the hotel to the ceremony back to the hotel/reception

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grrrl! That first image is killer! So much going on and blurry movement to boot! Nice.

Anonymous said...

Love that last shot...classic and gorgeous! :o)