Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lori and Jason Married!

Caitlin and I started in our usual fashion where she started with the men getting ready photos while I was with the ladies. I just pulled one detail shot each to share. I photographed Lori's bridal necklace on the arm of a chair at their getting ready location and I love the shot below Caitlin grabbed of the wedding programs/fan at the ceremony location.
Th ceremony took place at a local winery, Carmela Estates
When I gave the rings back to Lori I did mention they may be a bit sticky...this was the shot.
There were limes in the center pieces so I asked a staff member at Carmela if they would cut it in half for me so I took a few shots but this is the one I likes best.
The couple have been together for 10 years, engaged for 5, they have two children and were just married Saturday July 19th -- Congratulations!
While I was photographing the speeches, Caitlin captured some totally adorable images of the kids playing under the tables. They were posing it up for her. How cute?!!
I have the slide show ready to share but I'm having a problem loading the song. So, since I know the couple checks in here (they thought I was engaged and congratulated me, lol) can you two try emailing the song to me if possible and I'll have your show up and running as soon as possible. Unless I figure it out before then I'll just attach it to this post -- ugh, technical difficulties!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh I love that first one. So creative and fresh. :D

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that first image is killer! so elegant and so simple. love love love your ring shot too!

Anonymous said...

Great shots Jenna! Love them!

Jennifer said...

these are some awesome detail shots, I love the lime with the rings thats awesome!