Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy Times!


Just an update...I've been slow to blogging but busy shooting so I do have lots to share...when I get around to it.

Moving is taking a lot of my time lately as I am moving the studio and my house. The move takes place on Sunday. Friday and Saturday I am photographing weddings so this weekend is packed full and I'm sure if you try to get a hold of me it just isn't going to happen, but I'll return all phone calls and email on Tuesday. Monday is a holiday and I'm going to take it to unpack and get the studio organized.

The studio is moving to 320 Main Street Picton. I took this pic on my cell phone and had the sign imported as it's not up yet but will be early next month. I'm guessing it will take me about two weeks to organize the studio enough to open the doors so my plan is to be running the store front full time starting Sept 15th. However, with the amount of location shooting I do during the day I won't be there all the time.

I do want to thank everyone for their patience as my turn around time has slowed down by about two weeks this month. All engagement sessions are complete while I still work on this months weddings and studio sessions. Tuesday will be a full day of getting sessions out and I'll be in touch with everyone soon.

Also a big thanks to my friends and family helping me in the move! They know who they are :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!
That's super exciting!!
Good luck with the move and all the unpacking and organizing :)

Anonymous said...

It will be great to get you in the County, There are alot of photographers around, but none of them even hold a candle to your work. You rock out the best work, and you are amazing with the Macro, I really enjoy your work, and definatly feel that you are an asset to all of us here. Congrats on the move.

Anonymous said...

You kick ass and Picton will be all the better for you being there. So happy for you in this move ... good luck with the new space. Don't forget how awesome you are!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect studio Jenna, I bet it will look great!! You will have to let me come visit and check it out when its all set up! Lucky girl, I cant wait to be moving into a studio (someday!)...

krystisteenburgh said...

YAY I was the first sesson at the new studio!! Jenna is the best and she is going to do AMAZING things for the county! She's all and will be doing all my baby pictures!!

your the best Jenna!