Thursday, September 04, 2008

Just an update or two...

All studio sessions from August are complete and I'll be contacting everyone tomorrow if I haven't already done so that we may arrange the best way to get your disk to you. I do want to thank everyone for their patience in the delay with my move -- you are all so wonderful and I am very thankful for working with such awesome people in my business.

I'm all moved into the new studio but far from unpacked. The backdrop is up and I start shooting today -- yay! All my software is now working again which is probably the one of the most exciting things to happen this month, lol. Only because once everything goes down, it's pretty much the end of the world for a photographer as it slows everything right down.

I've moved both my residence and my studio to the Prince Edward County area. I wasn't sure of the move but I'm loving it here. My son is enjoying his new school and talks everyday of how excited he is being on the track team. The new school was my biggest concern and I am extremely happy everything is working out. I've signed him up for hockey in the area for the season so that's all set. Life is pretty good right now!

The above photo is just a teaser pic...I'll have the rest up soon Erin :) I do love this one of so many fun ones from our session. I'll have them in the mail tomorrow to you! (she checks in here often)

Thanks to everyone who has helped with the move!
(Mom, Janet, Tim, Rick, the movers, and again everyone waiting on August disks)

No comments: