Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Your Image Update

I've been a bit busy to blog as the weddings, engagements and studio is keeping my time limited for things like blogging. I won't be able to get everything I shot up on the blog but I'll try to post your session if you've asked...I have received a few emails about when the pics will be on the blog from brides, couples and families...I think it's awesome when I get these emails and I will make posts when you ask for them and from there it will be if I have the time.

I will have the following wedding albums ready for the weekend:
Jen & James
Katherine & Conor
Lori & Jason
Lyn & Jason
Ashley & Anthony

I think I still need to blog 2-3 of the above

Next week I should have wedding albums for:
SJ & Kevin
Natasha & Jay
Lori & Micheal
Emily & Matt

I haven't blogged any of the above. In the last two months I have photographed 14 weddings and only posted 1 and it's only because I am trying to get your images out and blogging takes time with the amount of shooting I am lucky to have :) ...but, again...if you ask, I'll make sure I get it up for you.

If you don't see your name on the list -- no worries -- it's still in progress and I don't have an exact date to give yet

Studio session ready for mail/in the mail or pick up:
Karoline
Jen & Blair
Stephanie & Jamie
Lawlor
Mary & Tim
Fox family
McDonald family

...again if your name is not here -- no worries, I'll be getting to your session tomorrow and I haven't blogged any of these sessions yet :0 ...but I'll get to some pic blogging tomorrow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna,
I'd love it if you have time, if you would blog our pictures.. I know some of my family and friends have been stalking your blog hoping to get a glimpse of some of our pics.

Otherwise, they'll just have to wait till we get our photos.. :D
Thanks,
Lyn

aboutimage said...

No problem Lyn. I'll get to it tomorrow (Friday)