Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've switched!

PC to Mac that is! After my boyfriend has spent half of our relationship fixing my PC software crashing ;) I decided I better make the switch after that last crash.

So, the blogging of images is on hold for another day as I still have to load up my new CS3 with all my actions and logo stamp before I can post images again.

In the last two weeks I have picked up 9 wedding albums and as some of you waiting know, I was to get a pick up last week but it wasn't yet finished/printed -- I now have those prints and will put everyone's album together but I am going in order from wedding date....starting with:

Lori & Jason
Jennifer & James
Emily & Mathew
Sarah-Jane & Kevin
Kim & Chris
Renate & Jordan
Lori & Micheal
Natasha & Jason
Melissa & Barry

From Sept 19th on prints will be ready in another pick up

My next blog post is the Davidson family who is waiting for their slide show :) It's all ready!

No comments: