Thursday, March 19, 2009

Breaking Up

The blog posts that is. All I see here are studio among studio sessions -- the studio has been busy!

But, looking at the same thing every day can get a bit boring so I'm breaking it up. Last year I didn't post even half the wedding I photographed. I photographed a total of 40 weddings with the studio running full time. This year I am booking 30 weddings so I still have time to enjoy the summer with my son. 

Anyway, I'm going to try and break up all the blogging and go for a nice mix of studio vs everything else. 

So, let the everything else begin!

Starting now....I love my iPhone! If you have been thinking about getting one, just get it. I love all the applications! I put a few games on mine so when my son and I have to wait, for anything, he will play a game to keep himself occupied. I love my iCal, I know the weather in my own town and I have all kinds of cool photo applications. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

No comments: