Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm out of here...

…for a few days! I am off to Florida with a few of my favorite photographers for a FABOLOUS photographers convention. It’s going to be awesome! It’s hands on with sunrise and sunset shoots, with beer and photoshop (I don’t drink beer but it still sounds cool) there’s a tradeshow and classes, print competition, shooting lab, amazing speakers and a whole lot of photographers!
Besides the learning part of the convention as I am always looking to improve my skill (which is going to be incredible), it’s always great to hang out and make friends with others in the biz. Mostly all of my friends are photographers but it’s so easy when we share the same passion. It’s not just a job for most. All my very close friends are photographers.

So, we head to Toronto Saturday evening and fly out Sunday morning! (as some of you know) Everyone’s sessions from this week are in the mail, even yesterdays. The five sessions I photographed today will be in the mail tomorrow. Friday and Saturdays sessions will not be done before I leave as you know.

I will not be answering the phone in Florida (I plan on being busy) but please do email. Of course I’ll take lots of photos to share with you all when I get back...or maybe while there, who knows. 

Anyhow, I will set up some of this weeks studio sessions to be posted while I am away...just encase I don't find the time to share what a fabulous time I'm having ;) 

I LOVE photo conventions :D 

No comments: