Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things change and so does my hair

This is what I started with...all blond
Then I went to this...some crazy red that faded to an a mix of orange and brown
...as you can see it wasn't really working out for me, lol
And now I have this...My blond, with Pink and brown underneath
I have actually had people not recognize me when I change my hair color, obviously people I don't know very well. I photographed a birthday party with the red hair and when I had one of the guests was into the studio for a session with the pink and they didn't recognize me, lol

So, heads up -- when I show up at your wedding this spring it's pink :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL your to funny, love the crazy picture in the middle LMAO, way to funny, and of course I have said it before but the hair style really looks good on you. Just try not to go crazy again, it's funny but it can be a bit spooky LOL :o)~

jrobeson said...

i love the pink hair jenna!

i hope it's still pink in october ;)

jenn robeson