Thursday, April 23, 2009

I have a new body!

Camera body that is :D

...and just in time for the wedding season! 

It's always important when going to a wedding to have an extra camera body or two as you never know when electronics may fail on you. There have been a few times I get that dreaded 'ERROR 99' while photographing a wedding. However, I always have 3-4 camera bodies on me at a wedding and usually just two when in the studio. Why so many? Why not just 2 at a wedding? Well, I use a variety of lenses and instead of changing lenses I just pull out the body with the lens I would like to use on it. This saves time...and gives me an excuse to buy another body. 

I have more fun shopping for camera gear then I do shoes, clothing or other things women like to buy. 


6 comments:

Marco Crupi said...

Hello I really like your blog, I would like a link exchange with you,
I insert your blog to my favorite blogs ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh lucky!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Prepare yourself for those large file sizes. Did you buy yourself a few more Hard Drives?

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Prepare yourself for those large file sizes. Did you buy yourself a few more Hard Drives?

aboutimage said...

I have 8 on my desk right now with 6 of them being full. Last year I went thru 5 drives. Once they get a few years old I store them away.

Now to buy that lens I want! :D (next month) lol

Gerri Photography said...

Don't you LOVE it???? :) If i could mate with mine and have it's babies I would! :)