Friday, May 01, 2009

Ms. E Models new studio props!

In about three days I spent $900 in studio props, just baby studio props! I still have more coming in over the next few weeks and I'm placing another order tonight! Studio prop shopping is becoming one of my hobbies

A mother that was just in the studio told me about these hats so I meet with Leigh-Anne ordered the hats and then asked if she could also make me some matching diaper covers. She did a fantastic job! 

Are these not just totally adorable!
My sister plan to order a hat for her child -- I think she is thinking the strawberry

Here is the grape set:

I love Ms. E's smile here!
...and a little smirk here
And here I have the green apple set


Next week I pick up a watermelon set 

I also ordered some other very cool things from Leigh-Anne that I'll share in later posts. Just click on her name anywhere in this post to view her blog. 

Thanks for checking in everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo!!! What a cutie petutie!!! Thank you Ms E.!!!!! I especially love the grapes with the yellow background. Thank you Jenna for bringing life to my creations. You are the BESTEST!!! Oooooo, now I'm all inspired!!

~~~~runs off to knit more!!!~~~

Leigh-Anne
knitrgal.etsy.com
LAOriginals.etsy.com

Jake's Mom said...

Great new idea! The photos look fantastic!

June said...

I love the idea of the pants matching the hat!! Wonderfull work Leigh-Anne and of course hats off to the photographer!!!