Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cougars for Cancer


This Friday Christa and I will be at Cougars for Cancer at the Ramada in Belleville. We will have a pink photo booth set up and taking photos of any lovely ladies interested.

Tickets are sold out with all proceeds go to the Canadian Cancer Society

Events of the evening include: pole dancing, a sexy silent auction, fabulous fashion, pink highlights for hope...just to name a few.

We look forward to meeting everyone there, photographing the ladies, and expanding our family of friends at About Image Photography.

5 comments:

Debby Nolan said...

I'll be there with Bikini Bay and would love to see you there :)

aboutimage said...

Great! I'll see you there :D

by the moon said...

I will be doing the pole dancing demonstrations :)
I need an updated profile picture and I haven't gotten around to taking one. Perhaps?? :)
See you Friday!
Michelle

aboutimage said...

Hey Michelle, I'll be there with two backdrop set ups so just stop in and I'll do a quick head shot for you. I look forward to meeting you! I LOVE the name of your company! What a great idea

Unknown said...

My wife Danielle will be there.
Take good care of her and teach her how to pole dance
TRY TO GET A PHOTO OF HER

TOM