Sunday, September 20, 2009

Renovations!

These are the ladies running About Image Photography!

I'm flexing my pipes...with the help of my other hand, while Christa shows some love.

YES! We are renovating the studio! It's about time, I know!

No more blue carpet! No more cream colored walls!

I actually never REALLY realized how ugly the studio was until I was looking at the photos we took of us moving things out! I knew it was bad...I just didn't realize how bad!

I have a team of friends and family already helping with the packing, picking out paint colors, moving in the floor and getting things ready to go.

We start full renovations on Monday Sept 21st and will reopen Tuesday Sept 29th. However, on the 28th I'll be shooting on location all day but feel free to come and check out the studio after that.


No comments: