Monday, October 12, 2009

GOSSIP MONDAY

WORK LIFE:
- wow, it's been busy! I think I have photographed over 200 people in the last few days just in family sessions.
- the cougar photos are being picked up on Wednesday and sent out in the mail, probably both Thursday and Saturday
- I'm still waiting for the new backdrops to come in
- and the studio is looking soooo much better!

HOME LIFE:
- I think our bunny has been kidnapped! A kid came to the door, asked if we wanted our bunny back because he had him in his house, I of course said yes, and he said he would go back to get him and that was about five days ago!
- I'm having thanksgiving today at my moms. My sister makes me vegetarian stuffing! She is the greatest!
- I sat down on the couch on Friday, my son looks at me, looks at me, looks at me...I finally ask him what and he replies "You never sit down" lol

PERSONAL:
- non existent ;)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: