Monday, November 30, 2009

GOSSIP MONDAY



WORK
- Christa has all the weekend sessions edited and will be in the mail tomorrow
- Poor Natasha was sick today
- I shot my last wedding of the year on Saturday *tears, tears*
- all wedding albums will be complete very soon :)
- not sure if anyone has noticed but I usually blog in the morning. We're now going to have blog posts in the a.m. and p.m. ...and I know...I need to get some weddings up here to share. They just take more time to post ;)
- I haven't had a day off since JUNE!!!

HOME
- My niece turned two years on Sunday!
- Bradley put up our first Christmas tree. I still need to shop for a bigger one. He insists that this tree stay where it is...right in front of all my gym equipment :/


PERSONAL
- hmmm, so I'm now 30...but we all know that after my big fuss. I'm over it though, sort of ;)
- I wonder what I would do if I had a day off

No comments: